- Yesterday was the most painful day for me both physically and emotionally.
- Today is much brighter, with an interview on the way I’m nervous/excited to see what this company is all about. It’s not in the medical field, but it’s about promoting businesses. I’m going to tell them upfront about needing to visit home for thanksgiving, as well as the amount of money I’m gonna need per hr. No where else is “biting” but I figure if I do get this job, then snag a part time job as a phleb I won’t lose my skill and I’ll be making good money.
- Also really excited that it says this job is only ten minutes away walking distance on mapquest (we only have one car, and I was going to bus it but if I can manage to walk to work every day then we can save money on insurance for me as well as bus fare. Plus I’m not a fan of driving in the snow.)
- I need a job so I can stop being bored at home with my dog and cat. It’s been almost a month and since Parker has been a work, I’ve been feeling like a loser.
- I miss my family, home. I want to pay able to afford trips back home at least twice a year from here on out. I need to start paying off school as well, being a grown up is so fucking difficult lol.
- The funny thing is that we had money in Great Bend, there just wasn’t anything to do. Now that we are in a big city there are lots of things to do, we are just out of money.
- Anyway, I complain too much. My life is great.